A GROWING MARKET : 1(888)325-2334
“Given the appearance and technology of garage doors in 2015, the opportunity for replacement is indeed compelling. As more dealers develop techniques and programs for capturing the replacement market, retrofit demand will accelerate.” International Door & Operator Magazine, 2015″
THE HOME IMPROVEMENT MARKET IS GROWING AND SO IS THE HOME IMPROVEMENT FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY SECTOR.
- Spending on remodeling is expected to rise by 5.8% year-over-year, bringing home revenues to $137 billion during the first quarter. – SOURCE: Harvard University’s Joint Center for Housing Studies
- Six out of ten homeowners have seven or more projects on their home repairs “To Do” list – SOURCE: U.S. Census Bureau
- According to the remodeling magazine, 10 projects have the highest return on Investment, and they all focus on maintenance, replacement and enhancing curb appeal. 2 out of these 10 project are:
- A midrange garage door replacement may not be high on many wish lists; it’s one of those jobs that you do because it’s needed. But it adds curb appeal and function, and it pays back 88.4%, on average, of the $1,595 average cost.
- A high-end garage door replacement recoups almost as much: 82.5% of the $2,994 average cost.
Source: Remodeling Magazine’s 2015-2016 Cost vs. Value Report